Monday, April 12, 2010

Holy Hiatus!

My goodness...it's been ages! Not sure what happened. Where on earth has the time gone? Visitors aside these past several weeks have kept me from S4U for a number of reasons. None of which are at all interesting or important. [Sigh.] Now, here I sit on a gloomy Monday morning, quite happy to be posting once again. I played hooky from my Spanish class today. My yellow mug is filled for a second time with Oma coffee. Just went through all of the photos from mom and auntie's visit. What a wonderful time we had here in Bogota! So lucky I am to have them. The rest of the day will be spent organizing the storage room. Bins, bags and bunches of labels. Perhaps I'll grab the last of the dawdling jelly beans while strategically planning dog walks to avoid the rain drops as best as possible. 

Apologies for the yawn of a journal entry. Had to start somewhere. More things OF INTEREST to come. 

Photo by: Hedi Slimane 

No comments:

Post a Comment