Monday, June 7, 2010

A Little Behind the Times

Already on their second season, Man Shops Globe, on the Sundance Channel, is without a doubt my NEW favorite show! It has been on my list of 'Things to Watch" since I first heard about it almost one year ago.  Having moved out of the country right around it's premiere date, it has, admittedly, taken quite a bit of time to actually find the program.  And now that I have (God bless appleTV), I am officially a Keith Johnson junkie.  He is the buyer-at-large for Anthropologie, responsible for all found art/furniture in their 120+ stores worldwide.  His shopping adventures from France, to Turkey, to India to South Africa are glorious to watch.  I find myself incredibly jealous and inspired throughout each episode and always wanting more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment