Monday, March 21, 2011

At all cost...persevere


Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems with the human race. ~ Calvin Coolidge

Here's hoping I can find the strength and humility to persist in my goal. It was a rough to hear criticisms this afternoon. I know there is a path before me, but I am struggling to see it now. Doubt has impaired my vision. I need to drum up a healthy dose of determination to get me back on track. Feeling sorry for myself won't help an ounce. Press on.

~Image via FFFFOUND.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment