Thursday, February 11, 2010

Goodness from Garnet Hill

Just some things I am loving at the moment. There are many things which I inherited from my father and one of the more bizarre is an obsession with bed linens.  This was the catalogue I loved when the time came to order new dreamy sheets and cozy things to bundle in.  I had forgotten about it for a while and am thrilled GH stumbled back into my forefront.  I am still in koo koo 'nesting' mode. It's a daily obsession looking for ways to make our home in Bogota better and feel more like OUR home.  And a good jam or jelly for the skin is yet another fetish of mine... The Dr. Hauschka Rosemary Oil was most certainly sent from heaven. The bottle I have will be gone in mere seconds. Click here to get any or all of this goodness!

The coral version will be in our bedroom.  Anything to help eliminate the 'click clacking' of doggy claws is going to be an improvement.  Fortunately, this rug is lovely-looking and quite a steal.  

Yes, please.

Can't stop using this.  It smells so good and makes your skin look amazing.  I may need buy this in bulk.


Glorious to sleep in.  Nothing like clean organic sheets!

Photos: GarnetHill.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment