Thursday, March 4, 2010

Warriors! Come out to plaaaayay!





So many TRIBAL influences on the runway this season.  My favorite being, Nicolas Ghesquiere's version for Balenciaga. No matter the season nor the influence he takes what is forward-thinking, fresh and inspiring and creates clothes that are familiar, wearable and forever cool. I am obsessed with the Pierre Hardy boots he commissioned; fashioned after Masai warrior necklaces. Salivating. I am eager to get these looks onto my body. Even if I have to rip up the block print pillows in my living room.

Photos: Top, OHNE TITEL SPR '10 RTW - JP Yim via Life.com. Middle, DRIES VAN NOTEN SPR '10 RTW - Imaxtree via Elle.com; DRIES SHOE by JAK & JIL. Bottom, BALENCIAGA via What The Hellz; BALENCIAGA SHOW - Imaxtree via Elle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment